PDF | 61 MB
Tiny House, Large Life
Tiny House Living distills life down to that which you value most.
Free yourself from clutter, mortgages and home maintenance while making more room in everyday life for the important things. Whether you downsize to a 400-square-foot home or simply scale back the amount of stuff you have in your current home, this book shows you how to well with less.
This book explores the philosophies behind the tiny house movement, helps you determine whether it’s a good fit for you, and guides you through the transition to a smaller space. For inspiration, you’ll meet tiny house pioneers and hear how they built their dwellings (and their lives) in unconventional, creative and purposeful ways.
Everything you need to design a tiny home of your own:
• Worksheets and exercises to help you determine your true needs, define personal goals, and develop a tiny house layout that’s just right for you
• Practical strategies for cutting through clutter and paring down your possessions.
• Guidance through the world of building codes and zoning laws.
• Design tricks for making the most of every square foot, including multi-function features and ways to maximize vertical space.
• Tours of 11 tiny homes and the unique story behind each.
Imagine you house help you Live Your Dreams!