Shooter’s Bible 110th Edition ePUB
ePUB | 93 MB | 608 Pages
Once downloaded use this link to convert to PDF
Beloved for generations, over 7 million sold, this is the ultimate illustrated reference guide for gun enthusiasts.
Published annually for more than eighty years, the Shooter’s Bible is the most comprehensive and sought-after reference guide for new firearms and their specifications, as well as for thousands of guns that have been in production and are currently on the market.
Nearly every firearms manufacturer in the world is included in this renowned compendium.
The 110th edition also contains new and existing product sections on ammunition, optics, and accessories, along with updated handgun and rifle ballistic tables and extensive charts of currently available bullets and projectiles for handloading. The table of contents includes:
- Gun, Optics, and Ammo 2019
- New Products (Rifles, Airguns, Shotguns, Handguns, Black Powder, Optics, Ammunition, Bullets, MZ Components)
- Current Productions (Rifles, Airguns, Shotguns, Handguns, Black Powder, Optics, Ammunition)
- Reference (Ballistics)
- Director of Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Gunfinder Index
With a timely feature on the newest products on the market, and complete with color and black-and-white photographs featuring various makes and models of firearms and equipment, the Shooter’s Bible is an essential authority for any beginner or experienced hunter, firearm collector, or gun enthusiast.
From the Author
- More than 7 million copies have been sold.
- Most comprehensive and sought-after reference guide for new firearms and their specifications as well as guns currently on the market
- Will appeal to every gun collector, trader, and potential buyer
- Over 300,000 firearm purchases completed every month
- 275 full color photographs and 1000 black and white photographs illustrate nearly every firearm in the guide
- Our book is superior because it is more competitively priced and features new product essays and the newest firearms information.