Ardbark will respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been uploaded and hosted on ardbark.com and you want this material removed, you must provide written communication that details the information listed in the following section. The following must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence that you are the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• You must identify in detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• Provide a valid email address in case we need to contact you.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Send direct links to each publication which contains your material so we can remove the content from our website.
*Ardbark does not host any files (except classic books that have expired copyrights) on its servers, we are a catalog of links that were found on the Internet.*
If you would like your content removed please contact the site or server host in the link you want removed
If you find your file hosted on our site please Contact Us to have it removed